OBOZ SAWTOOTH MID BDRY HIKING BOOTS – WOMEN’S
The versatile Oboz Footwear Women’s Sawtooth Mid Hiking Boots are just as comfortable thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail as they are exploring your local trails. The outsole shape promotes a natural rolling motion when the going is smooth and has toothy high friction side lugs for when the trail turns nasty. The upper is both waterproof and breathable with a 3D molded heel counter for superb heel fit. A solid all-terrain companion that’s got the construction to keep up no matter how aggressive you get out there.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
OBOZ SAWTOOTH MID BDRY WATERPROOF HIKING BOOT WOMEN’S FEATURES
Waterproof – Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
Volume – Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
Width –Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
Upper Material – Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile. Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane. 3D molded heel counter
Outsole – Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
Midsole – Dual density EVA, Nylon shank
Weight – W7(1/2PR): 17.1 oz / 485 g
Visit Oboz Footwear
Read our review of the Oboz Sawtooth Mid BDry Waterproof Mens Hiking Boots
Oboz Sawtooth Mid BDry Waterproof Hiking Boots Women’s Close-Up Features
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Rugged nubuck leather uppers feature breathable nylon mesh panels for a comfortable fit right out of the box; rubber toe banding protects against abrasion
- BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep the elements out so your feet stay comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Anatomic EVA footbeds and dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning over a long day of hiking
- Nylon shanks offer torsional stability and protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Injection-molded heel counters lock feet in to deliver technical yet nimble performance
- Aggressively lugged outsoles utilize a durable, sticky rubber for exceptional grip in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces
Women's Oboz Sawtooth Hiking Boots $149
The versatile Women’s Oboz Sawtooth Hiking Boots are just as comfortable thru-hiking the AT as it is exploring your local trails. The outsole shape promotes a natural rolling motion when the going is smooth and has toothy high friction side lugs for when the trail turns nasty. The upper is both waterproof and breathable with a 3D molded heel counter for superb heel fit. A solid all-terrain companion that’s got the construction to keep up no matter how aggressive you get out there.