When your new to Jeeps the amount of information can be overwhelming. First off there’s the half century long lineage and all the variations that brings. Then within the various models there is sub-models, limited editions and trim packages.
For my own purchase I spent days determining the a special edition of the Sahara Unlimited is what I was looking for. The model I sought after was Wrangler JK Unlimited Altitude Edition Altitude 24L to be exact. The list below is some of the highlights of this model.
You might also find my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Altitude Edition Window Sticker helpful and here’s a little more information about me and my Wrangler.
Wrangler JK Altitude Highlights
- Body-color grille with High Gloss Black throats, head lamp rings, front and rear bumper appliques, Jeep badge
- 18-inch wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Dueler tires
- Standard body color hard top
- Power bulge hood
- Black tail lamp guards
- Black fuel fill door
- Standard black leather seats with Diesel Gray accent stitching
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with Liquid Titanium-painted spokes and Diesel Gray stitching
- Liquid Titanium finish vent rings, door and instrument panel grab handles with black bolt heads