AllTrails & AllTrails Pro
AllTrails is the most popular hiking and outdoor app. Naturally it does the GPS thing to tell you where you are, where you’re going etc. Where it really shines though above the competition is the ability to search for trails and hikes and the user community supplied info is invaluable when planning hikes. I use Alltrails Pro which allows extra layers to be downloaded for use offline. In my opinion the non pro version of Alltrails is of limited value and that’s probably by design.
AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors! Discover the best hiking, running, and biking trails around the world.
Explore 50,000 hand-curated trail maps plus reviews and photos crowdsourced from millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always dreamed of. Explore a national park, or discover new hiking trails in your area.
Whether you’re a hiker, biker or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 50,000+ HIKING TRAILS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTES
• Discover new trails in national parks or in your own neighborhood, with hand-curated GPS and topo maps.
• Browse photos and reviews from our community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you.
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level. Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails.
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost.
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance.
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more.
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Explore all the trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out.
• Easily save your favorite trails to run, hike or bike.
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you.
EASILY GET TO THE TRAIL
• Get detailed GPS driving directions directly to the trailhead.
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download offline maps – track your exact GPS location as you navigate the trail, even when you don’t have a signal.
• Always have a backup – design and print stunning custom topo maps.
• Access more map layers to get the lay of the land – quickly toggle between premium map layers including Topo, Terrain, Open Street Maps, and more.
• Always know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality and satellite weather.
• Experience AllTrails ad-free – remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey.
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for $29.99/year, or you can unlock lifetime Pro access via a one-time payment of $99.99. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
AllTrails & Alltrails Pro
AllTrails is the most popular hiking and outdoor app. Naturally it does the GPS thing to tell you where you are, where your going etc. Where it really shines though above the competition is the ability to search for trails and hikes and the user community supplied info is invaluable when planning hikes. I use Alltrails Pro which allows extra layers to be downloaded for use offline.